Is Travel Nursing part of your journey?
If you are a Travel Nurse or considering becoming one, then you are most likely an adventurous person who loves exploring new horizons. But even the most passionate travelers can use a little inspiration every now and then.
Here are 33 inspiring quotes for Travel Nurses, whether you are a veteran embarking on another assignment, a newbie starting your first, or someone who is simply curious about Travel Nursing.
Journey of Discovery
- “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” — Ibn Battut
- “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” — Tim Cahill
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” — Anonymous
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” — Andre Gide
- “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” — Saint Augustine
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” — Helen Keller
- “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.” — Babs Hoffman
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
- “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” — Neale Donald Walsch
- “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” — Henry Miller
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” — Susan Sontag
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” — Confucius
- “To travel is to take a journey into yourself.” — Danny Kaye
- “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Seize the Day
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — Mark Twain
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” — Lao Tzu
- “You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so… get on your way!” — Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
- “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” — Seneca
- “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” — John A. Shedd
Education through Experience
- “Experience, travel – these are as education in themselves.” — Euripides
- “When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money.” — Susan Heller
- “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey.” — Fitzhugh Mullan
- “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” — Jawaharal Nehru
- “Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” — Miriam Beard
Embrace the Adventure
- “Adventure is worthwhile.” — Aristotle
- “Travel has a way of stretching the mind. The stretch comes not from travel’s immediate rewards, the inevitable myriad new sights, smells, and sounds, but with experiencing firsthand how others do differently what we believed to be the right and only way.” — Ralph Crawshaw
- “Not I, nor anyone else, can travel that road for you. You must travel it for yourself.” — Walt Whitman
- “Bizarre travel plans are dancing lessons from God.” — Kurt Vonnegut
- “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” — Freya Stark
- “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.” — Mohammed
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” — Marcel Proust
Unleash Your Spirit of Adventure
- “Buy the ticket. Take the ride.” — Hunter S. Thompson
Did we skip your favorite inspiring travel quote? Please feel free to share your favorites in the comments!
DHPL Travels is all about discovering new places, experiencing new cultures, and embracing thrilling adventures. If you’re ready to embark on unforgettable journeys, visit DHPL Travels and let the exploration begin!