Happening Nashville with its country music scene, innovative restaurants, and hip cafes and bars is a fun place to choose for a city break. The accommodation across the city has followed suit, with a wide range of world-class hotels and very chic boutiques opening their doors. With its balmy weather, selecting a hotel with a pool is a no brainer. Our hotel experts have compiled a collection of the best Nashville hotels with pools to make picking your next stay a quick and easy choice. Whether you are in search of a young and trendy hotel with a rooftop pool with a cocktail bar or something luxurious and a little more discreet, there is something to suit most tastes here. So why not browse through our list to start planning your next city break?
For the design
- Pick the Graduate Nashville for fun contemporary design. In true Graduate style, the design is playfully outrageous. Rooms have a whimsical take on traditional design while a bright pink roof terrace features a hip bar and pool. Complete with a restaurant, this is a fun stay.
For a downtown postcode
- Margaritaville Hotel is a stylish modern hotel set in the heart of downtown and whose bright rooms boast floor to ceiling windows. With a fun grill restaurant, bar, and rooftop pool, this has everything you need for an easy downtown stay.
- Hyatt Hotels’ downtown Nashville offering, Holston House, is a beautifully renovated Art Deco building. Stylish rooms have been cleverly designed to offer modern amenities within the historic space. A choice of three restaurants and a roof terrace infinity pool are a real lure. A luxurious option.
- The Westin Nashville is a vast luxury hotel boasting fabulous amenities and a convenient downtown location. Rooms are contemporary with glass walls lending superb city views. A glass rooftop pool with a bar steals the show. This is luxury defined.
- Omni Nashville is another large luxury hotel with excellent amenities and a central SoBro location. Rooms and suites merge contemporary style with more traditional Southern design. Complete with a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, a rooftop pool and direct access to 2 major attractions, this place has it all.
- Kimpton Aertson Hotel is a chic contemporary property set in a quiet neighbourhood near Nashville’s famed Music Row. Rooms are effortlessly cool and there’s a restaurant that serves gourmet dishes inspired by the South. The rooftop pool, bar, and spa seal the deal.
For a hip stay
- Bobby Hotel is a dynamic lifestyle hotel that sits on historic Printers Alley in Downtown Nashville. Interiors feel chic and boutique while the roof terrace complete with a pool and a happening bar with regular live DJ sets makes this the place to be.
- Virgin Hotels Nashville is located right on Music Row. This is a central stay well suited to music industry folk. Rooms are swish and contemporary with floor to ceiling windows. Complete with a roof terrace pool and bar plus three innovative restaurants, you’ll have everything you need here.
Still not sure where to book?
- Browse through all our recommendations across Tennessee.
- Look at our selection of the boutique best hotels or the best hotels in Nashville with rooftop bars.
- Alternatively, contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.